Tel: 00221 77 138 20 35
Communication & e-Communication Officers
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 13 Aout 2017
Description de l’offre
Descriptif du poste
Summary of Role
The roles are based at our Sabodala mine site and are on a work roster consisting of 4 weeks on site and 2 weeks off for R&R.
Reporting to the Senior Coordinator of Internal Communications, the Communication and e-Communication Officers will assist with internal communication activities, with a focus on promoting employee engagement and creating awareness of company initiatives.
Key Responsibilities – Communication Officer
• Develop and initiate opportunities that promote two-way communication between employees and management, while aligning with the Company’s culture and values
• Assist in the design, development, and implementation of communication initiatives
• Manage communication initiatives while remaining accountable of budgets and deadlines
• Ensure all communications align with the communication strategy and are reviewed prior to release
• Monitor informal communication within the Company’s diverse communities and proactively propose strategies to address workforce issues
• Collaborate with our external communication groups on various initiatives
• Use various types of media adapt communication to diverse target audiences
• Report group communication activities to management team
• Support the coaching and mentoring of communication enablers
• Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
Required Skills & Experience – Communication Officer
• Must hold qualifications in communications and/or journalism
• A minimum of 5 years’ of related experience
• Fluency in French & English is required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills
• Demonstrated experience working with communication tools and company newsletters/magazines
• Training in Crisis Management considered as an asset
• Experience with budgeting and reporting
• Able to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Must hold a driver’s license
Key Responsibilities – eCommunication Officer
• Responsible for all e-communication activities on site, including the creation of multimedia and graphic design, video reports, books, booklets, newsletters, animations, TV and radio channels
Required Skills & Experience – eCommunication Officer
• A minimum of two years’ of related experience
• Experience working as a Multimedia Graphic Designer, Multimedia Integrator, Special Effects Graphic Designer, 3D Animator, 2D Animator, Interactive Designer, Mobile Web Designer, Illustrator, Graphic Designer, Publishing Designer, Book Designer, Digital Colorist, Imaging/Photography Technician, or
Photo Retoucher considered an asset.
• Proficient in various IT software with strong video montage/report skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel and Sharepoint
• Ability to be creative while managing multiple priorities and meeting tight deadlines
• Strong French & English communication skills
• Must hold driver’s license
Please email your CV with “Communication Officer” or “eCommunication Officer” in the subject line to the following mail:
Coordonnées de l’offre
Je suis élève-ingénieur en 1ère année, Président de la commission IT du Comité Exécutif des Etudiants de L'Ecole Supérieure Polytechnique de Dakar. Je suis également le Directeur général du Groupe Info Etudes SARL une société qui met tout son énergie pour la bonne marche de l’école sénégalaise et le Secrétaire général de l’association des anciens lauréats du concours général sénégalais.
De bonnes choses à vous et à votre famille.
Récupérez votre mot de passe.
Un mot de passe vous sera envoyé par courriel.